Obbagy Consulting is a certified women owned small business located in the Greater Boston Area. Drawing on 25 years of successful completion of more than 1000 projects with governmental and private sector clients, Obbagy Consulting specializes in:
- Assisting clients enhance their environmental and social governance practices to advance the business value of these activities. We call these services Operationalizing ESG Practices; and
- Sustaining organizational networks and administrative functions during periods of change to help achieve business results. We call these services Transitional Operational Leadership.
Obbagy Consulting offers:
Service Delivery and Value Proposition
Obbagy Consulting’s service delivery model is based on:
- Identifying previously unrecognized ESG benefits, accomplishments, or other issues that can be managed or leveraged to scale programs and increase the return on investment;
- Highlighting options that are practical, actionable, and consistent with business realities;
- Delivering services on time and within established budgets;
- Providing leadership services that are efficient, effective, and auditable; and
- Sourcing capabilities to draw on for specific client assignments.
To access Obbagy Consulting's publications covering a variety of ESG topics, click here.
Countries of Work Experience
Australia, Brazil, China, England, Finland, France, Germany, Haiti, Indonesia, Italy, Kosovo, Morocco, Namibia, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, South Africa, Uganda, United States, Wales